12 Days of Christmas Reading
I love making reading list for you guys and to get in the holiday sprit I thought I’d make a Christmas reading list for you guys! Now, I’ll be reading some of these book along with you but I picked my favorites from my HUGE list of Christmas reads! I hope you enjoy it! 🙂
*Note: Most are KindleUnlimited or Free or Under a $1 so very cost effective!
- Decked with Holly by Marni Bates. After an embarrassing accident involving a bad Santa and a revealing elf costume. Holly has to suffer a cruise with her horrible cousins. After a chance meeting, getting sick and needing a bathroom, Holly meets Dominic aka Nick. The drummer in her favorite band. Now to help him, they have to pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend. That shouldn’t be hard or bad right? the thing is while faking a relationship things take a turn and become a little to real. I love what he does for her birthday it’s super sweet! My Review Here!
- A Christmas Kerril by Denise Jaden. Kerril Hates Christmas. Has since her parents ruined it a few years before during a Christmas party. Now she is the lead in a class play written by Adam (a stuttering guy who keeps appearing in her dreams) called The Christmas Kerril. He even named it after her… Great! This is a twist off of you guessed it The Christmas Carol. It think it’s a cute book that I think you will enjoy. (Under $1)
- Bah, humbug (short) by Heather Horrocks. Lexi Anderson is the new up and coming Martha Stewart and she has two kids she loves with all her heart and will do anything to protect them. Kyle Miller is a mystery writer looking for inspiration for his new book. An incident with a snowman brings these two together. Will Lexi be able to open heart up to something that could be wonderful? Or will she let a unbroken heart of the past keep her from giving in? This is a great short read! Prefect to read on a cold snowy night! Free eBook!
- The Christmas Witch: A Wicked Witches of the Midwest Short by Amanda M. Lee. It’s no surprise that this is now here! I love these books. In this book we go way back. It’s the winter of 1995, and the Winchester household is more doom and gloom than mistletoe and merriment. Young Bay, Clove and Thistle are anything but happy. They’re facing their first Christmas without their fathers. Instead of letting them wallow, Aunt Tillie decides to take them on an adventure. They’re going to find Santa. They’re going to make it snow. Oh, and Aunt Tillie is going to get what she wants for Christmas – even if her nieces keep saying no. It’s Aunt Tillie to the rescue, and she’s bound and determined her family is going to have a happy holiday – even if she has to make everyone miserable during the process. (KindleUnlimited). Book One Review HERE!
- Christmas Angel (Short) by Suzanne D. Williams . Angel Taylor had her life all figured out until her best friend shoved Elias Harper off on her. What’s she need with a boy anyway? But Marta said he liked to dance and somehow that was appealing. However, something strange is happening in town and this right before Christmas. Is Elias involved? What is the secret he keeps from her? And what should she do when her life changes for good? This book is cute. Angel is a tomboy which means the boys tend to stay away but Elias takes one look at her in PANTS and he is HOOKED! Quick Read! FREE eBook!
- The Santa Society by Kristine McCord. Last Christmas, Erin Sinclair came home to be with her dying mother. This Christmas will be a year, and Erin still can’t move on. Fortunately, everything in her life is about to change. A behemoth dog named Klaus and Reason-the-handsome-realtor enter the picture, and together they turn Erin’s life upside down…in a good way. KindleUnlimited!
- Unexpected Gifts by Elena Aitken. Christmas represents everything Andi Williams is supposed to have, and doesn’t. Running away to a remote mountain lodge in the Canadian Rockies sounds like the perfect way to escape, until a mix-up finds her sharing a villa with sexy, rough around the edges, Colin Hartford. FREE eBook!
- The Christmas Thief by Julie Carobini. There’s a thief in the small town of Cottage Grove, and Tasha’s a suspect. Not exactly the dream she’d had in mind when she moved into her rustic fixer-upper cottage. Marc Shepherd wasn’t part of her plans either. The Stetson-wearing contractor moved in next door, kicking up dust and threatening to cut down a beloved pine that shaded Tasha and her dog, Wolfy’s, cabin. With Christmas around the bend, and a criminal threatening the community’s peace, will Tasha solve the puzzle … before it’s too late? (KindleUnlimited)
- Married for Christmas by Noelle Adams. Daniel is her best friend, and she’s known him all her life, but he’s never gotten over losing his wife two years ago. His dream is to become the pastor of the church in their hometown, but the small-town congregation keeps balking over calling an unmarried minister. Since Daniel needs a wife and Jessica wants a husband and family, she proposes an arrangement that benefits both of them. They can get married. They can be build a life together. They can celebrate Christmas as a couple. It’s fine that he doesn’t love her. And it’s fine that she’s not exactly suited to be a small-town pastor’s wife. And it’s fine that she’s more attracted to her sexy, brooding husband every day. FREE eBook.
- Christmas Kiss and Cookies by Linda West. Los Angeles super model, Summer Landers, finds herself stuck going home for Christmas after ten years of avoiding the heartbreak she left there. After a snowstorm hits closing most of the airports, she is forced to fly back to Christmas-obsessed Kissing Bridge Mountain where people take their holidays, and cookies seriously. Upon arrival Summer finds her family legacy in shambles. Despite the Landers winning the blue ribbon every year for decades at the Christmas Fair Cookie Competition, somehow they had been unthroned by their neighbor Mrs. Beaverton! The Landers women, with their family curse and strange and unique talents, now must struggle to find a way to best their competition who has secretly employed the help of the Evil-Martha Stewart. Besides dealing with the crazy antics of the town people, Summer must also avoid her ex boyfriend Brad, who has returned home for the Christmas holidays as well. Now she is confronted with her feelings and the truth about that fateful night under the mistletoe so long ago.. Mistletoe kisses and cookies are too much to deal with, and try as she might it looks like Summer is destined to relive the worst nightmare of her life. Luckily, Christmas brings miracles and Kissing Bridge is full of them so anything can happen… (KindleUnlimited).
- Right Under your Nose by Holly Tierney-Bedord. Ariadne Daniels life is great until the day she stops by Scott’s apartment to surprise him and finds out that he’s not so dedicated to her after all. Shocked and too depressed to celebrate, she decides to skip Christmas. Her best friend Jess does his part to convince her otherwise, but Ariadne’s determined to wallow in her misery, at least until spring. But life has other plans… (KindleUnlimited)
- Cold Feet at Christmas by .A remote Scottish castle on a snowy Christmas Eve. A handsome husband-to-be. A dress to die for. It should have been the happiest day of Leah Harvey’s life – but the fairytale wedding turns sour when she finds her fiancé halfway up the bridesmaid’s skirt just hours before the ceremony! Fleeing the scene in a blizzard, Leah ends up stranded at the nearest cottage, where she collapses into the arms of its inhabitant – a man so handsome she thinks she must have died and gone to heaven! And when Rob Cavelli suddenly finds himself with an armful of soaking wet, freezing cold, and absolutely gorgeous bride on the run, he’s more than happy to welcome her into his snowbound cottage this Christmas… (Under a $1).