Book Boyfriend of the Month
It’s that time of the month again!
It’s time to share who your favorite Book Boyfriend of the month!
This month I have to say my book boyfriend is Matthew Glass.
His Fingers touched mine. Tingling warmth washed up my arm. I pulled away and would have walked off if he hadn’t spoken.
The word was as soft as a breath. No one but me could have heard it. The plea in his eyes pinched my heart and had me wondering if he was referring to staying for a drink or staying at his house.
I just finished reading The Magician’s Dairy and OMG! this was the best book yet! And the ending between Matt and India! Oh I can’t wait to see what happens between them next. Matt Glass is a rough and tough American who has traveled over to England with one thought in mind. To find Chronos a watchmaker magician to fix his magical watch. Instead he finds India who’s father just passed and has been kicked out of her home by her now ex-fiancée. Matt is not like most men who shy away from the strong minded and quick tongue of India Steele. And more then that she may be the key to fixes his watch and my just Steele his heart. (hahaha I’m being punny)
Read Book 1 The Watchmaker’s Daughter (Glass and Steele Series) by C.J. Archer
Until Next Time! Read On and Enjoy!
Book Boyfriend of the Month
It’s the first Wednesday of the month! You know what that means!!!
It’s time to share who your favorite Book Boyfriend of the month!
This month I have to say my book boyfriend is Jake Dubois.
“She turned her head to look at Jake. He had pulled out the Handkerchief she had returned to him and held it to his nose with an elated expression. Then he looked full at her, eyes ablaze with laughter. ‘My handkerchief never had this nice little stitched edge, my lady. Whatever you did with the stained one, this one is brand new.’ “
He is a investigative journalist from the 1920’s and he makes me swoon! He can even cook. Though sometimes I wish he would just get over Alkmene’s title already. It gets annoying but every character needs flaws. I like how Jake treats Alkmene more then just a lady. he takes her thoughts and ideas and listens to her. Though he is quick to point out her mistakes and flaws, like not knowing how to do laundry. I think they are so cute together.
Check the book out today and gush over it with me because if you can’t tell I’m obsessing over this series! To the point where frankly I’m starting to Bear Ass (embarrass) myself.
Until Next Time! Read On and Enjoy!
Want to see more post like this? The head on over HERE!
Book Boyfriend of the Month
Nikolas Danshov is my book boyfriend of the month because WARRIOR is finally coming out! We finally get to read from Nikolas POV! I’m so excited to get inside of his head! Nikolas is so BA and you can’t help but fall in love with this Mohiri Warrior. The way her cares for Sara and protects her even when she doesn’t want it is so endearing. He’s not use to these feeling and tries to fight them at first but who can resist fate? And you don’t believe me read the synopsis for Warrior out October 25!
The warrior has finally met his match.
Nikolas Danshov is the Mohiri’s finest warrior, fearless and lethal with any weapon. For almost two hundred years, he has devoted his life to keeping humans safe from the demons that walk the earth. Revered by his people, he is a legend in his own time, a warrior undefeated in battle, and prepared for anything. Until her.
On a routine job in Maine, a twist of fate brings Nikolas face-to-face with the one person he had never expected to meet – his mate. Sara Grey is unlike anyone he’s ever met. Beautiful and fiery, she ignites his desire, while her innocence and vulnerability awaken a fierce protectiveness in him. Now all he can think of is keeping his mate safe from the dangers that hunt her, even if she fights him at every turn.
You know Sara’s story. Now read it again, through the eyes of her warrior.
This isn’t the first time Nikolas has made my book boyfriend of the month! Please check out my Book Boyfriend Page to discover some other hotties like this one!
Until Next Time! Read on and enjoy!
Book Boyfriend of September
Yay! It’s Book Boyfriend of the month time! As always it’s hard to pick which one of my loves I’m going to give the honor of the month too but I have chosen and you won’t be disappointed!
Knightley Vander (Knight) from the Dulcie O’Neil series. I picked the first book from this series To Kill a Warlock by H.P. Mallory up Free from scrolling through my daily email from Bookbub.com. if you haven’t signed up for bookbub do so now because you won’t regret it!
Knight is a Loki who was sent to work a Confidential case with Dulcie. Dulcie has never heard or seen a Loki before and we all have to admit he is flipping badass. She throws everything she has at him when they first meet and he just shakes it off and comes for her. And along with his Badassness he is also super SEXY! And he wants to work privately and CLOSELY with Dulcie! I don’t know how she can keep herself from ripping his clothes off especially when they’re in Dagan’s S&M club, Payne.
Pick up To Kill A Warlock today, you will not regret it!
———> Amazon Buy Link <——
It’s July and it’s been a while since I’ve posted a book boyfriend post due to my horrible morning sickness that has become so much better now. And what better way to celebrate not feeling sick anymore then posting about some HOT HOT HOTTIES!
First up on the list Fane from the Aurora Sky Vampire Hunter series. I’m sad but overjoyed to say that the LAST book of the series is coming out this month but it has been a great run reading about Aurora and Fane. Fane isn’t your average book boyfriend for one he is a vampire and second he really does have horrible hair. I cringe every time I read about that little detail, but he’s personality and absolute sexiness exceeds the need for prefect hair. lol. Fane is bad ass and will do anything to make sure Aurora is safe even if she’s pushing him away and right now as I’m rereading the series I can’t help but fall in love with him again. It’s a great series to get hooked on! Start reading today! My Book Review HERE! Free eBook
Next on the my book boyfriend list is another new one for me because he is a little younger then most of my book boyfriends but is totally sweet and if my daughter ends up with a book friend like him I wouldn’t be able to say no to her. Keefe from the Keepers of the Lost Cities series is one of my new obsessions. I love Love LOVE these books! seriously if you have a little nieces birthday coming up get her these books and read them with her because these YA books are prefect for any age. Truly a work of art and Keefe is a good bad boy we all had the hots for back in the day. And when they share their sweet little moments it takes you back to the day where you had your first crush. you know what I’m talking about! Buy Link!
Now, it’s Lucian’s turn from the Cassidy Edwards series. This badass black warlock will steal your heart the moment he makes Cassidy part of his team as a spellfinder. their chemistry is off the charts and it’s great entrainment to watch them try to fight it. I wish they would fight it but if they didn’t the moments when they lose control and give into each wouldn’t be so well hot! If you’re looking for a book with plenty of steamy kisses looking no further because this is the PREFECT book! See my book review right HERE! KindleUnlimited
Fourth we have Evan my newest book boyfriend from Touched The Caress of Fate. Sigh, he is an angel of death and is deathly hot! And only has eyes for dear sweet Gemma although he loses a few bonus points for making her think she’s going crazy. I mean come on! That’s just not cool! You can’t do that to the women you love and then of course I look over at my husband and realize that well all men drive us crazy hers was just a little more unfortunate. Throughout the book we watch as Evan struggles with his duty, orders, and the love he has for Gemma. Let’s just say after reading this book I wouldn’t mind having my own angel of death watching over me… well as long as he’s like Evan. Buy Link! KindleUnlimited
And Finally. William from . William is very distance at first and tries to keep Quinn at arms length after the she follows him through the gate. I mean Will has worked really hard trying to keep himself from making links to her world and making sure no one finds the gate and now here she is just walking right on through like she didn’t just make he’s life incredible difficult. And then Quinn finds out the quite bookworm from school is actually a prince and a doctor. While let’s just say don’t judge a book by the cover. Open that book up and make it tell you all of it’s secrets. Buy Link! KindleUnlimited!
Until next time! Read On and Enjoy!
Ready for some BADASS BOOK BOYFRIENDS!
Hey my fellow bookworms. I know this is a LONG awaited list because I didn’t have time last month to finish my list. Sometimes my mommy duties just get in the way of thing that I need to get done. On this list we will see some of my old but favorite book boyfriends as they have had a new book come out recently but don’t worry I got some new hot book boyfriends to get your attention too,
Ash from the Steel and Stone series. (KINDLEUNLIMITED) Ash is no stranger to this list. Ash is a hot and badass draconian who will do anything to protect those he cares about. He helps Piper in her quest to find and then use the Sahar to protect her friends and family from Samuel the Underworld Ruler. Ash and Piper don’t trust each other at first but I love watching their romance bloom throughout the pages of the Steel and Stone series. it helps that they have a lot od steamy kissing scenes. The last book come out last month the final installment of the series came out and even though I wish it would have end a little differently I know that Piper and Ash don’t have a typical relationship. Never have so I guess its okay with me… ig. Get to know Ash my absolute FAVORITE book boyfriends today by reading Book 1 Chase the Dark! My review HERE!
Nathan Young from Ignited Series. I’m not ashamed to say it but I totally cheated on the pervious boyfriend with this one. I could put the book down even though Ash’s book had come out. I think part of it was I wasn’t ready for the series to be over but it helped that Nathan the hot Kala fighter was keeping my attention throughout the Ignited series. Nathan is part god I mean how could that not keep my attention not to mention there were lots of other Kala’s, Skotadi’s and Demigods to keep me focused on this series. But Nathan will steal your heart. Even when he tries to push you away you just get swept right back into his arms and you’ll never want to leave. He tries to fight his attraction towards Kris but he can’t help it and they have so many cute and tender moments that you’ll enjoy! Read my Review Here!
Gansey from The Raven Cycle. Gansey is no stranger to this list! Gansey gets off on the wrong foot with Blue but you can’t help but love him. You’ll be rooting for him the whole time even while Blue struggles to fight it. Their non-kissing scenes are better then most kissing scenes I’ve read NO JOKE! Talk about heart pounding sitting at the edge of your seats good. Gansey gets a spot on the list because I’m rereading the series right now to prepare for the moment I’ve been waiting for over a year for. That’s right the Raven King is Coming! I’m ready for Blue and Gansey to finally kiss and see what else is going to happen in this book! Read My Review HERE.
Keefe From Kepper of the Lost Cities series. This is a new series I’m So in LOVE with right now! I can’t wait to write a book review for you over the Keepers of the Lost Cities. Seriously this series is AMAZING! So in Love with the whole Elvin world that Shannon Messenger Created. I’m so happy that my friend Carolyn introduced me to this series! Keefe is my man! I love how he is ALWAYS there for Sophie no matter what and is always coming up with these crazy and totally out there plans. I just finished book 4 Neverseen and I’m like really! I have to wait until November to find out what happens to Keefe and Sophie and all her friends. I’m going crazy right now. This book is very YA Sophie starts the series at age 12 so there’s no big kissing scenes. But I’m still #teamkeefe. You can start this series with book one Keeper of the Lost Cities Here!
Zeke from Underland. Of Chanda Hahn you did it again. You’ve got me hooked on another series and this team you have me falling for a creature I’ve NEVER thought I would, until this year when I started to watch iZombie. That’s right people. the love interest is a Zombie only they are called Zeke’s. and yeah that’s what his name is too. Zeke starts off kind of creepy because he acts like he wants to eat Kira because well she’s human and that’s food to him but he ends up protecting her and helping her in the death game she finds herself in. He is such a sweetie too. He makes you want to find a Hammock and invite him to snuggle with you. Even though he could totally eat you while your sleeping but you know he won’t because he is just so amazing and sweet and knows how to kiss! Yes there is ONE steamy kiss in the book and it will leave you wanting MORE!! Check out My Review Here!
That’s all I have for you this month but be sure to tell me who your favorite book boyfriends are and check in next month to see who I have for you!
Until next time! Read on and Enjoy!
February Book Boyfriends <3
My top 5 book boyfriends of the month are from YA romance and Chick Lit novels to follow the Chick Lit Month Theme and to get you in the Valentine’s Day mood. These books will defiantly got you in the lovey dovey mood. Love these Guys! You’ll see why they made the list!
Who are you Favorite Book Boyfriends! Let me know!
Oliver from Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway. Oliver is a little lost being thrown back into his old life after being kidnaped by his own father and finding out during a field trip to the police station where he volunteered to get his finger prints taking. His dad is still out there and it has Emmy and Oliver’s parents on the edge. Emmy and Oliver find comfort in each other and there old friendship the had from the past and in their new passion suffering. Great book for you YA Lovers like myself. Bittersweet ending.
Xander from The Distance Between Us by Kasie West. Xander is sweet and defiantly likes Caymen . Neither of them know what they want to do when they get older so they set up different jobs to do. He is a trooper going through the weird jobs she sets up for him. Even gets a blood blister. Xander really understands Caymen and sets up THE best job for her. He even figures out something about her family history she never knew which creates some problems between them.
Liam Johnson from Love Handles by Gretchen Galway. Liam is an Olympian swimmer, Executive Vice President of Fite Fitness, and the boy who grew up next door to her grandfather, the protégé. They don’t get off on the right foot but when do they ever right? But after running into each other and him helping after someone keeps sabotaging her home and office they grow closer. Can they work together and have a relationship? This is a great book and they get a little steamy in a dressing room. 17+ (FREE eBook)
Dr. Callahan from Keep Me Ghosted by Karen Cantwell. Cal is an Optometrist who just so happens to have a ghost that’s latched on to him. Her name is Moonflower and she’s very jealous so when he hires Sophie she tires to get rid of her. Cal and Sophie try to not date but their attraction to each other is to strong. They even take on a jealous ghost to be together. This is a cute book that I’m sure you’ll enjoy.
Gary from Two Cabins and One Lake by Shaye Marlow. Gary is the mysterious guy across the lake from Helly’s cabin. He has a helicopter and is constantly hammering and sawing in the mornings waking her up. But things steam up after he chases her down after she crashes his jet ski and tackles her to the ground. Let the games begin. This is a REALLY steamy novel and is a book for adults 17+. You won’t be disappointed with this book. I love the part where he catches her trying to climb in his window. It’s a nice little bite! 😉 (KindleUnlimited)
Like this post and want to receive notifications about post like this? Sign up below.”
Until Next Time! Read on and Enjoy!
Top 5 Book Boyfriends From 2015
So it’s the New Year and I’m sure we’ll find new book boyfriends we love but I thought I’d honor, though we’ll always remember them, my favorites from 2015. After you’ve read this be sure to go check out my 15 from 2015 Must Reads! Lots of great books for you to check out!
- Crash from Viper’s Creed. Crash is a BA assassin with only one weakness. Sora the spoil rich brat he kidnaped in the first book and whom is trying to fight and protect herself. He is from the hive one of the named assassins the Viper. We start to see a deeper relationship form between the two. These two will crack you up with the sweet innocent moments they have they’ll warm your heart and remind you of your first love. (Book 1 Sora’s Quest Free eBook) Sora’s Quest Book review Here! Viper’s Creed review Here!
- Ash from Chase the Dark. Ash will make every girl wish she had a sexy draconian fighting by her side. Plus this book has a very hot and steamy scene where both Piper and Ash end up fighting a fight ring in an club. Best SCENE EVER!! (KindleUnlimited book) My review HERE!
- Nikolas from Relentless. Nikolas will make any girl wish she was a Mohiri if it means she gets to have the good-looking Nikolas by her side watching over her. Nikolas is a badass fighter and will protect Sarah no matter what. Relentless Review Here! Rogue Review Here!
- Gansey from The Raven Boys. Gansey is on a mission and with the help of his friends they’re going to find Gelholder who happened to save his life long ago. Gansey means well but puts his foot in his mouth when it comes to Blue. He just has a big heart and is the buffer between the different personalities of their group of friends. And there are some pretty steamy non kisses between Blue and Gansey.
- Rafe from The Kiss of Deception. Rafe is just a simple Farm boy on vacation or so he seems. He is on a mission and that mission involves Lia or Princess Arabella of Morrighan. His mission is unknown to us but after he meets her all his plans go out the window because she’s getting to close to him. This is a great book and I’m sure all of you will fall for Rafe just as hard as Lia does. Now to figure out who he is and what he wants. (read the first 5 chapters for FREE) Read my book review HERE.
My Top 5 Book Boyfriends of December
Be sure to Check out My Christmas Giveaway! $25 Amazon Kindle Gift Card and Hot Chocolate Gift Set!
- Rafe from . Rafe is just a simple Farm boy on vacation or so he seems. He is on a mission and that mission involves Lia or Princess Arabella of Morrighan. His mission is unknown to us but after he meets her all his plans go out the window because she’s getting to close to him. This is a great book and I’m sure all of you will fall for Rafe just as hard as Lia does. Now to figure out who he is and what he wants. (read the first 5 chapters for FREE) Read my book review HERE.
- Nick from Decked with Holly. Nick is really Dominic Wyatt, drummer for ReadySet, and after an unfortunate accident he is now stuck pretending that Holly is his girlfriend. If it wasn’t bad enough that his one break was now ruined he has too spend time with Holly’s family, but the unexpected twist is that spending time with Holly is half bad. KindleUnlimited.
- Reason from The Santa Society. Reason is such a great and wonderful man. He is sweet and thoughtful and seems to even be magical. Always so giving and is always seems to be there when Erin needs him, and that’s just what Erin needs now that she’s lost her mother. Reason knows how to woo a girl, but then she learns about this secret society and what it has to do with her and her family and what might have been behind her mothers love of Christmas. KindleUnlimited
- Luke from The Stormy Days Series. Luke is the sexy bearded lawyer who happens to have just moved to town and right into Stormy’s duplex next to her, but he doesn’t know that and makes a bit of a fool of himself but making fun of the land lady he has yet to meet. He comes to find that she gets herself into trouble and makes the polices life harder. Stormy is a tough girl who doesn’t need help but when she does Luke is there to offer her whatever she needs even if he gets hurt doing it. Could there be something more between them than friends? Read my review HERE! KindleUnlimited
- Adam from A Christmas Kerril. You can’t help but let your heart melt for the st-st-stuttering Adam. He is too cute and so sweet. And Kerril is the only one he is comfortable enough around to talk without it. While working on the class play he work the two become close but Kerril can’t see what’s right in front of her even with dream Adam helping her out. This a cute twist on the Christmas Carol.
Book Boyfriends of November!
- Clay from Hope(less) by Melissa hag. Clay is a wolf who has a connection with Gabby a girl who sees these weird lights. She is determined not to like clay because she didn’t want to have a connection with any wolf and she’s mad at Sam who is like a grandfather to her and takes her in when no one else would for making her go through with these Introduction. Now Clay is trying to win her over well keeping other wolves away who want to have a shot at her. Clay is a silent man throughout this book but he’d do anything to protect Gabby and loves her. He gets a job and even learns how to live without his fur to be with her and he is just too sweet… even if he doesn’t talk to her. Free eBook!
- Jake from Love in Touch by Lucy May Lennox. I love Jake in this book because he has to overcome so much and he is so strong. He has been both Blind and Deaf his WHOLE life. He doesn’t have a lot of friends for that reason. It took him years to graduate high school and going to school and working is hard. He is in a rut until Kassie comes into his life and turns everything upside down. Showing him he can have independence and making his world bigger and showing him he and his family he can have love and a job and everything else other people have. this is a really heart warming love story and I just know you all will love it!
- Byron from Prank Wars by Stephanie Fowers. Byron and Madeleine are in a war on campus! The two houses are constantly pranking each other and it’s so funny to read. Byron is determine to make Madeleine’s life hell, but that might not be the only thing he is doing. There is something dangerous going on around campus and Madelenie is determined to find out what but Byron is always there and thinking the same thing. It makes her wonder if there might be another reason he is on campus besides going to school. KindleUnlimited
- Caleb from Significance series by Shelly Crane. Maggie saves Caleb’s life right before they meet. it’s an instant attraction but its only when they shake hands that it becomes something more and much more deep. Caleb is an Ace and he has found his Significant in Maggie who is a human girl. It’s been years since the Aces have found their significant and other family clans want to know why Caleb and Maggie found each other. Caleb will do anything to keep Maggie safe and make sure she has anything she needs. He helps her try to navigate this new world she’s been thrown into. Free eBook!
- Darren from The Black Mage series by Rachel E. Carter. Darren is no stranger to this list and he is on it again because I have just read book 3 in this series and all I can say is WOW! it’s amazing but I don’t want to spoil this series for you. The thing I love about Darren is that he helps Ryiah learn how to use her magic and fight without flat out telling her. He’s sneaky in how he helps her and it drives her nuts. I love how he goes out of his way to make her work harder to become better. He’s always there telling her what she needs to hear even if she doesn’t know it. Plus he’s a prince and totally hot! Check out my book review on book 1 The Black Mage: First Year HERE!